|Invasion of Privacy|
So How do I protect myself from being tracked online ?
- This is the first thing that every computer nerd would say when it comes down to online privacy : "TOR". Tor Browser helps you safeguard your online privacy. Click here to download TOR
- Use TOR browser for searching products online or to do some other private stuff online.
- Use a Mail Client such as Outlook or Thunderbird for viewing Emails.
- Always use Firefox for things such as Social Networking and viewing web mails ( I do not personally have any grudge against other browsers, but i find a certain browser slower than Firefox, which can be tracking me all the way along my browsing trail ).
- Do not install any addons in your web browser unless it is absolutely necessary and you too have complete faith in it.
- Always use random search engines to make things easier. Do not use only a particular search engine. This way it will certainly track your browsing patterns.